Saturday, November 16
• Adults: $30 for one session, or $50 for both.
• Students (12+) & Seniors (55+): $25 for one session, or $45 for both.
Session 1 (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.): Wreaths
Session 2 (2 to 5 p.m.): Swags
The holiday season is the perfect time to craft wreaths and swags. Bring a pair of garden pruners, light gloves, an apron, and any garden-harvested branches of your own. Participants will use evergreen branches and additional fresh greens, along with a variety of dried materials, to create their designs.
Children ages 12 and older can partake in the workshop is accompanied by a participating adult.
Space is limited, and registration begins October 7.
Sunday, December 8
• 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 2 to 5 p.m.
• $20 includes one house for one person.
• For groups of up to 4 people, add $5 for each additional person. Children 4 and under are free.
Start a new holiday tradition with family and friends! Build and decorate a lighted gingerbread house with chef and historian Ernest Miller. All materials are included.
Space is limited, and reservations begin October 7.
Saturday & Sunday, December 14 & 15
• Tours depart every 30 minutes from 1 to 5 p.m.
• $5 for adults; $3 for seniors, students, and children (children under 2 are free); reservations recommended
Learn about how the celebration of Christmas changed from the 1840s through the 1920s as you tour the museum's decorated historic houses. Along the way, you'll hear from a costumed living history character who will give you a feel for days gone by. Sweet treats will be served in the Gallery following each tour. Space on each tour is limited and reservations are strongly recommended. Tickets go on sale October 25.