Saturday, February 8
• 12:30 to 2 p.m.
• Ideal for children ages 4 to 8
• Free; reservations recommended
Will you be ours? Have a "lovely" time as we celebrate the history of Valentine's Day with stories, crafts, and fun.
Reservations are highly recommended. This session is limited to 40 children.
Parents: Consider visiting your local library before or after the event to keep your young ones engaged in reading! The two libraries located closest to the Homestead Museum are in Hacienda Heights and La Puente.
Wednesday, October 15
• 10 to 11 a.m. or 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
• Ideal for children ages 2 to 6
• Free; no reservations needed, but arrive early to claim your spot (space is limited to 30 children per session)
Learn about the life of a cowboy in early California. Children will enjoy a craft, game, and story on the grounds of the museum.