Saturday & Sunday, November 12 & 13
• Tours in English depart both days at 1, 2, 3, & 4 p.m.
• Tours in Spanish are offered on the 13th at 2:30 & 3:30 p.m.
• Free; tour sizes are limited and space is available on a first-come, first-served basis
What's in the basement, you ask? This tour will show you! See the basements and other places that are seldom seen by the general public.
Hour-long tours are free, but space on each tour is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note: The tour includes multiple staircases that will restrict access for visitors with limited mobility.
Sunday, October 23
• Every hour from 12 to 4 p.m.
• $6 for adults; $4 for students & seniors (55+); reservations recommended
American attitudes toward death and memorialization changed dramatically from the 1840s through the 1920s. Learn about these changes as experienced by the Workman and Temple families as you tour the historic site, and be prepared to meet a few special guests along the way! Tours include a visit to El Campo Santo, one of the oldest private cemeteries in Southern California. Listen to a radio piece from KPCC's Off-Ramp about one of the cemetery's most famous occupants: Pio Pico.
Space on each tour is limited and advance purchase is recommended. Tickets go on sale September 11 and include light refreshments.
This tour can accommodate visitors with limited mobility. Recommended for ages 9+.